Story of Ahab and St. Savin (from The Devil and Miss Prym)




So, St.Savin went to Viscos to save one's soul, that's Ahab, the most powerful leader, and the baddest villain. St.Savin spent a night with Ahab, sleep next to him, proving that not everyone is the same as Ahab. But Ahab, who had known as a killer, never trusted anyone beside himself. So he didn't believe at all at St.Savin, he prepare to kill St.Savin in the middle of the night, so that he couldn't get killed first. But before they went to sleep, they talked a bit. Not a long conversation, but has deep meaning to Ahab's changes.

Ahab:
"If, tonight, the most beautiful prostitute in the village came in here,
would you be able to see her as neither beautiful nor seductive?"

St.Savin:
"No, but I would be able to control myself,"

Ahab: "
And if I offered you a pile of gold coins to leave your cave in the
mountain and come and join us, would you be able to look on that gold
and see only pebbles?"

St.Savin:
"No, but I would be able to control myself."

Ahab:
"And if you were sought by two brothers, one of whom hated you, and the
other who saw you as a saint, would you be able to feel the same towards
them both?"

St. Savin:
"It would be very hard, but I would be able to control myself sufficiently
to treat them both the same."
'They say this dialogue was important in Ahab's conversion to Christianity.' Savin and Ahab had the same instincts - Good and Evil struggled in both of them, just as they did in every soul on the face of the earth. When Ahab realised that Savin was the same as him, he realised too that he
was the same as Savin. It was all a matter of control. And choice. Nothing more and nothing less.

Good and evil was just inside of our heads. It's only the matter of choice. You can be good if you can control yourself well, and can be evil by surrender by the things you know you shouldn't do. It's the matter of how you see a thing.
credit to: Paulo Coelho. Follow his twitter PauloCoelho




A little from The devil and Miss Prym


Chantal closed her book, took a deep breath and offered up a silent prayer, while her heart beat in fear and excitement. Then she got up and followed the stranger, convinced that this would prove to be yet another disappointing encounter, one which started out full of promise and turned into yet another dream of impossible love. The man went over to the Y-shaped rock, indicated the recently dug earth, and suggested she uncover what lay buried there. 'I'll get my hands dirty,' protested Chantal. 'I'll get my dress dirty too.' The man grabbed a branch, broke it and handed it to her to use as a spade. She found such behaviour distinctly odd, but decided to do as he asked. She did as she was told. The man led her to the next hiding place. Again she began digging, and this time was astonished at the quantity of gold she saw before her. 'That's gold too. And it's also mine,' said the stranger. Chantal was beginning to cover the gold over again with soil, when he asked her to leave the hole as it was. He sat down on one of the rocks, lit a cigarette, and stared at the horizon.

(...)



R.N

Comments

  1. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. ILLUMINATI.contact us now illuminatitemple34solobest@gmail.com or you whatsapp or call our agent number +2347062982173 .? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD$500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $5,000,000Usdinto your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati666 satanic hand symbol contact us now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. ILLUMINATI.contact us now illuminatitemple34solobest@gmail.com or you whatsapp or call our agent number +2347062982173 .? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD$500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $5,000,000Usdinto your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati666 satanic hand symbol contact us now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete

  4. I want to share with you my testimony of how I joined this great organization of the new world order, Really I was so poor in my life that I was almost close to death, i tried many times to join but all was in vain, whereupon I was facing fake people who were claiming to be agents . They ate my money without helping me out there. I totally lost hope. But because i was interested and focused on my dream, I continued trying there I meet another person who told me he will help me out still i didn't trust him at all because of the first pain i passed through,he still also asked me to send him money there i got scared but with time he sent me his membership id card,trust in him little and i accepted to send him money, but what amazed me is that immediately after sending him money for initiation items, i got initiated within 2hour onlines and i receive my $1,000,000 directly to my account there i trusted him more and he is the only agent i trust because he helped me seriously. So my friend if you want to join contact him through whatsapp + 2348180828544

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts