Headache

This headache has been happened for a while up until today.
I thought I caught leukimia as my brother did.
But the result came out all positive.
Aside from the headache, I've been having nightmares all along.
Not only at night, but also when I doze off in the afternoon.

There should be an answer.
Why this happened?
Could this be a trauma?

Until last night.
The answer has come.
I was having a nightmare again.
Then I saw someone's face.
Not exactly a pleasant face.
Not exactly a face.
And the body, like a person.
But when I got close I cannot see clearly.

It spoke.
Loud and clear.
"He misses you"
what? who?
"HE MISSES YOU"

I thought it was my brother.

But no.

It changed into a person with a familiar face.
But who was it I cannot remember.

Then I remember, vaguely.
He was the husband I dear most.

On my past life.

"You're time is up"

Comments

Popular Posts