Selfishness or selflessness?

She looks at everything so differently.

She known as a well mannered, soft hearted, and selflessness woman outside the house. She's always doing that sunday service every Sunday. She said she loves to serve, to serve God in particular. She sees everything is beautiful when she was singing at church or going to the sick people's places in the name of the church (God). Everything looks nice in the name of God, that's what she thought.

"I just need to keep on serving people", 
"I just need to come to sick people's house so that they can receive God's commandments even better than before", 
"I just need to sing every Sunday for the Church so that when I die later, I don't have to be alone", 
"I just need to keep on coming to Church so that my goodness could be seen by God, so that I would get any advantages in life later"
"I just need to stay outside the house and my family to serve others in need at least 3 days a week"
"I just need to stay in God's hands, so that I will go onto the heaven when I die later."
"I just need to focus on other people's life and help them, my family will be just fine if I just leaving them behind with foods, clean outfits to wear. They won't need any attention like other people needs"

Whether it was selfishness or madness. She think she's selflessness to help and give attention to people in need, but she forget about her family. She didn't understand that her family is standing on the cliff of the edge, waiting to be fall and thorn apart. What would she do when she helped other people to stay in God's way, but drifting her family out of God's way?

Comments

Popular Posts