A Lifetime Promise

These days, I long to talk about love. Maybe just because I have understand enough, or maybe I'm just not grown enough to think about such a silly thing such love. But after a recent goodbye (well at least on my side), it makes me think about a lifetime promise more.

Falling in love is an easy thing. Stay to fall in love is such an almost impossible thing to do.

That I believe. Since I also can't stay in love with the same man. At least there is some kind of an expiry date for me to love. Maybe this day I fell in love like mad, wanting to be forever and don't want to get separated. The next day I could change completely into hating the same person I've loved yesterday.

That is why love is not a silly thing. 

And that's also probably why I still can't fall hard in love. I want to find someone worth my lifetime promise. That one who will complete me and stay fall in love everyday for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts