2NE1: All or Nothing World Tour in Jakarta, Indonesia

It's been two days since the concert was held here in Indonesia. And I'm going to sing rants and praises to the concert.



Everybody knows I love these girls, 2NE1. And them holding a concert here in Indonesia was a long lost dream. They almost performs here twice. Once in 2012 during the New Evolution world tour, and the other one is on 2013 for Mnet Countdown in Indonesia. Both are promoted by Big Daddy Id and both are success on failing all Blackjacks in Indonesia. Don't get me wrong, I love Big Daddy ID, they brought Bigbang and GD, and both are huge success.

But the girls this time was promoted by Synergism Indonesia. And man, they did such a wonderful job with the concert. It was massive success if I can say. They queuing are no longer nauseating, and I bring my umbrella, sunglasses and cap for nothing! Because the queuing was set in to the second floor of Mata Elang International Stadium, with the AC and of course, a roof.

Now unto the concert.

My girls killing it. OF COURSE THEY ARE 2NE1! HA!



But I notice some lacking things too. Dara sounds like she lost her voice, she's even sound weird when talking. It is clearly that she's not in her best condition, maybe she caught a flu or fever. And CL's voice is hoarse too. She cannot reach high notes (I was totally hoping that I can witness her high notes live), but she's good during the "I Love You", it's like she was saving for it.

But the most disappointing thing is the song list. Maybe due to their bad conditions they cannot sing that many songs, and change it with the fan service instead. But, they don't sing It Hurts, Hate You, Follow Me, and Baby I Miss You, or Happy. And Park Bom didn't go solo (I was expecting this very much). Only CL did (and kill it) her solo songs (or at least half of both Bad Girls and MTBD).

AND THEY ALLOWED US TO TAKE PICTURES! BUMMERS! I can't see clearly cause of that stupid phones of almost all people who's standing at Festival 1. I do take pictures too, but not during THE WHOLE CONCERT! DUH!



That was only the lacking of the concert, as long as I can remembered (or maybe I can't remember anything cause I'm too busy smiling at CL or waving at Bommie or shouting Minzy's name or maybe dazing at Dara).
But overall, the concert was peaceful (comparing to Bigbang's at 2012).No pushing or fooling around (except when 2NE1 comes from back door and started to handshaking practically almost everyone in the Festival section - and THAT INCLUDING ME WHO TOUCHED PARK BOM'S HAND!)



And the girls are very lively, they don't feel like they're arrogant at all. I thought CL would be like GD, cool and doesn't smile much or talk much, turns out that she was very lovely! When the other girls are doing their choreo, CL was busy waving, smiling at ME (delusional, I know but what else can turn her back from the choreo beside me? HA!). They are so lovely I can squish them and hug them all the time!

Hi! My ultimate woman's crush!
Right after I shook her hand ^^v

Okay back to the concert, I don't think they use a live band like BigBang and GD's did. It was less spectacular than their sunbae's concert. Nevertheless, it was still awesome. And the audiences were awesome too. No pushing or pulling (shouting is normal), maybe because there are so many male audiences too.

Can't resist, the twin is just so hot :3

In the end, YG always give the best for the artists and the fans. The concert was a great success, Blackjacks are happy, and 2NE1 looked happy too. As a fan, I can only hope that the next time they're here, they'll bring YG Family with them too.

XOXO.

Bonus:
Me and the others :D

I literally geared up for my girls! ^^~



Comments

Popular Posts