Instant Actress! Movie - PUTIH


Last year at 2014, I was offered a project to star in an independent movie. From words of a friend, that got a producer/director friend. So I was in, I got my first project as an actress. If you know me since the beginning, then you'll know that once I had an aspiration to be an actress, or to be a person who do entertainment. But, growing up I later forget that dream and chasing other reality and boring things. The thought of begin working again as an actress was never once cross my mind until that time.

To think that being an actress is easy was all wrong. To become an actress/actor you need to get into the characters you'll play. Do some research, think like the character you'll play. Without strong basic, I was put into that situation. Lucky for me, before the movie was shot there are some workshops to introduce me into the acting world. The teacher was all nice and wonderful! He thought us how to think into the character, how change the expressions, how not to be stiff, and more importantly, he taught us to think as the character we played. Lucky for me, my character is not that different from my personality. You know, tough woman and all with strong head and character.

It was all instant for this movie. The workshop process, even the shooting processThe movie itself called "PUTIH" means white. Why "PUTIH"? This movie was created to followed a competition held by KPK. Basically, the story was about this girl, who is very clean and anti-corruption even dared to resigned from her job because she can't manipulate the financial report. Ironically, her fiance is corrupt. So how will she decide? You gotta watch the movie, I'm not gonna tell you.

The Teaser

And here's "ALESIA" a movie by the same filmmaker

Shooting process was so fun, except for the sudden heavy rain or when the time we avoid sounds noises and some other not-so-trivial things. Funny things happened all the time. The creative director became an umbrella boy, the actress became her own make up artist, the make up artist writing the sequences of the scenes, and many bloopers happened that made so many re-takes. And maybe because PUTIH was an independent movie, I saw that the teamwork between the crew and the casts was excellent! No one was bossing around (maybe me sometimes) haha. Overall, it was fun meeting new friends and having new experience. 

For the sake of me, please watch this movie when the releasing time come. This movie is still on editing process, so I'll let you know when it is already uploaded.

Here's some behind the scenes pictures.

Me looking like an ahjumma @@
THE DIRECTOR OF PUTIH, Mr. Denny Dominicus
Full casts and crew (yes this is the full casts and crew)
L-R : Taufin, Giovanny, Raymond, Matt, Claudia, Denny, Adi, Rena
Fiancee & Fiance (In The Movie, of course)
All Casts

LOLOLOLOLOL



This was actually happened behind the camera ROFL


Last Interview On The Last Day Of Shooting
With The Beloved Director
The Most Tiring Scene ( I need to go up and down the stairs for a couple of times)
LOL, definitely only shoot the face since I didn't wear any shoes
Giving Directions, The Director's Job.


That's for my first ever experience shooting an independent movie. It's pretty good but I will think twice to do this ever again. xoxo


Disclaimer: All pictures and videos belong to Romusha Management (Check the video attached for contact)

Comments

Popular Posts