Go On



How do I pass 2015?
Excruciating,
Not peacefully, up until I can't feel anything.
But not exactly unhappy.
I've counted many misfortunes,
but I've lost counted for the blessings.

Losing someone was very painful.
And suddenly,
I can understand all the sad songs.

Meeting someone new is joyful.
In every goodbye,
there's a new hello.
Weird saying, but not exactly wrong.

And sometimes,
It happened, not like we imagined,
it sort of happened, as the fate wanted it happen,
by it's way.

What a person can do?
Hoping, praying, and receiving.
At the other side,
We want to feel the love,
at the other side,
we want to release the hatred.
On how life is unfair.
On how bad people got best things,
and good people left miserable.

And how I hate
on how bad people
deserves more chance in life.
But the good ones
were taken too fast.

For my new hello.
Adding bit by bit
Replacing the unhappiness
And walk into the happiest thoughts
For love is not just spoken,
but felt.

Happy new year!
 

Comments

Popular Posts