Letter To Heaven

Just because no tech can reach you and I can't see you anymore least the missing feeling.
Why so fast leaving me?
But you're a free child now.
And if that makes you happy, then I'll try to be happy as well.

Do you know? I sometimes cried myself to sleep, as I did before I wrote this.

Nobody will text me home late or asking me where are you kak, papa is mad. Or telling me the dog has been fed. No one left to yell at me, "why wearing so little garment? Where do you want to go?" And I'm already missing your sound yelling to Ressel. And so many littlest thing that only a little brother can do out of love for his big sister.

Such a good child.
The world needs more child like you.
But instead you leave me in this rotten world.

And I just feel really sorry that I haven't been there as much as I can.
And I feel really sorry for not being there at your last time.
Or not being able to feel your pain, even though we are brother and sister.

I already miss your nags, your annoyed voice, your big hair, tour way popping out those acnes, and the way you called me, "Kak". I miss you and it really is hurting, since I really have to look strong.

Read this letter and smile, for I vow to be happy. I vow to live the life you couldn't get to live and the live you should've life.

I love you and I miss you little brother.
Play with ease for I will never forget about you.

Comments

Popular Posts