Old Soul In a Modern World

As long as I live, I put myself into the prude category. I'm not old fashioned or thinking like old people at all, but I believe there is one soul for another. The thing is you may or you may not find the other soul. You will surely met wrong soul on your journey, or worst, ended up with one. God have mercy on you, if you ended with the wrong one. It means four people got tangled in a wrong pattern.

This is exactly why I despise cheating, maybe not literally cheat, but did you know even if you guys didn't do frontal cheating like having relationship or worst having sex with another human aside from your partner, even if you just see or talk or want the other person who isn't with you still called cheating. Means you didn't focus, means you are not another soul for that person.

I believe when people together, if they were meant for each other's soul, no matter what happen, they will still worship each other, they will still working on for their relationship. When a party decided to stop fighting, that's when it all end.

How to feel the other's soul? Me myself can't answer this. They said hear the heart, not the mouth. For sometimes some light chat could find one soul, but mostly all people are deceived from nice talks that only spoke by mouth and not by heart. You maybe deceived for a while, but eventually it all will fall, the cover will all fall. After all, people who wear masks will never feel happiness on their life, and it only makes people around them miserable.

One for sure, if you feel miserable, or locked away, or feel lonely, means your souls are not compatible with each other. Stop lying to yourself. Put a stop to it. Find another soul.

I feel happier, and lighter when I put an end to a miserable connection. People said I'm hard to tame, or too cold to be human, and sometimes too evil even for a devil. But who talks, I felt in that quotes, "My attitude is not my personality, my attitude is based on yours." I know it feels a little selfish. But hey, they said I'm selfish as well.

Comments

Popular Posts