Twilight: Breaking Dawn Review

So I went to the cinema today and watched Breaking Dawn Part II. Surprisingly, I'm not even queued to buy the tickets. Maybe because of the rain or maybe the movie's just sucks. Without struggled much, like people did I watched the movie.



I was a big fan of Twilight. Yes, was. As I grew up (back then I was just 18), I realized that Vampires don't spark and they will die into ashes if they get a chance to see the sunlight. Sparkling vampire was an insult for Bram Stroker and Count Dracula himself (Pardon my fangirling mode here). So I become skeptical since the third book, Eclipse. Since Bella turned into a whore. But, for the sake of my curiosity of how Renesmee will look and how I want to see Dakota Fanning again, I watched the last movie of this saga. 



He said: "WTF happened with the last generations of vampire? Do I have to sparkle like that?"


Aaaaannnnd it's right. Breaking Dawn part 2 for me is an epic fail. But then again, the saga was already an epic fail (Twilight fans are gonna kill me for this). They could put this in one movie instead of two boring parts. Too much talk, too much characters. The views are superb tho, the house, the snow, it's great, and the actors and actresses are much of eye candy.  But the story line is just too simple, too boring, too shallow. The only thing that made me sat down during the movie is just Renesmee. But baby Renesmee too are too artificial, not real, too  much CGI. 

Tell me that this kind of baby is real. Too much CGI!


this guy is hot too



I can't say much since they made it based on the book. Too many books, 4 books, only for a love story between a vampire, and an ordinary human. The conflicts are not too deep, nothing we can get from the saga besides you should make out with a vampire, it will make you rich, immortal, beautiful, and you'll have a beautiful baby. Lestat will laugh at this. No such thing as a vampire love as human does. Take Count Dracula. He didn't love Mina, but Mina looked like his late-wife, he feel that he owned her. He did anything for her including manipulate, kill, and turns her friends into a monster. A vampire is a devilish creature, dead body, without heart beating, incredibly beautiful, yet deadly, and that what makes them beautiful.

 
Count Dracula will laugh at whiny-whiney peaceful Cullens.


Lestat will soon flipping any tables around him when he watch Breaking Dawn.

So I call out for all of the Twilight fans, grow up. You like vampire? Read Dracula by Bram Stroker, or Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice, watch True Blood or Supernatural. That are vampires, The Cullens are just sparkling creatures, not vampires. 

So 5/10 for the movie. The views helped, and oh, the soundtrack too. And yes, Kristen Stewart is still expressionless. 

P.s: Don't kill me!

Comments

Popular Posts