Dream

Woke up in the middle of the night.
Other me sitting and smiling.
"You're here at last"
I smiled back, but it's too cold.
"You don't belong here"
"You cannot be here" she whispered under her smile.
Chill down under my spine.
"Who are you",
That words won't come out.
And I screamed a muted scream.

Then she gets close, she didn't walk, she moved slowly, almost flying.
She was me but the face gets deteriorated as it gets closer.
And she was smiling, wide smile, creepy eyes.
She repeated, "you don't belong here"
"you cannot be here"
"you don't belong here"
"you cannot be here"
'THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ME" it screamed at my face.

Then I realize,
This was another dimension.
And there cannot be two people at the same timeline.

"no..." as I whispered and close my eyes.
It's too cold.

Comments

Popular Posts